As with many emergency situations, law enforcement personnel have remained on the front lines during the COVID-19 pandemic. As these men and women do everything they can to protect us, we want to do everything that we can to protect them.
The CDC recommends health guidelines for law enforcement personnel performing daily routine activities, and for personnel who must make contact with individuals confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19. These guidelines include:
- Consider conducting daily in-person or virtual symptom and/or temperature screening health checks
- Conduct a thorough hazard assessment to determine what type of controls or PPE are needed for specific job duties
- Encourage workers to wear a cloth face covering at work if the hazard assessment has determined that they do not require PPE such as a respirator or facemask
- Follow cleaning and disinfection recommendations
- Minimum PPE recommended
- Disposable examination gloves
- Disposable isolation gown or single-use/disposable coveralls
- Any NIOSH-approved particulate respirator
- Eye protection
Whether in a low-risk or high-risk position, all law enforcement personnel should have easy access to the PPE that they need to protect themselves while doing their jobs. That is why we have diverted our factories to help provide the PPE needed during this global pandemic. We are able to provide a steady supply of:
- Respirators and disposable face masks
- Touch-free thermometers
- Hand sanitizers
- Hand wipes
- Medical gloves
- Protective eyewear
- Additional PPE essentials and cloth masks
We provide delivery within a week and free shipping to all U.S. locations. We have worked with the FDA to ensure that all our products have the necessary requisite certifications. In addition, our KN95 industrial-grade respirators are manufactured to EEA standards.
We want to thank law enforcement personnel for everything they do in the line of duty, both during this pandemic and during normal times. Please let us know how we can best help you.