Use a single Clear Table Divider unit to create four isolated seating areas. Or use multiple Table Divider units for larger tables in cafeterias, classrooms, and offices.
Each unit includes four clear acrylic panels and one 4-way X-connector which quickly assemble to divide your round or square table into four seating areas. Each unit also includes one 180 degree H-connector which allows multiple units to be joined together edge to edge for larger tables with more seating areas. Connect with the separate Add-On Partition Panel Kit to create more partitions when joining multiple units. See instructions for more details. The freestanding units do not require any installation or modification to the table and can easily be repositioned wherever needed.
Select from three available sizes and join as many units as needed for your table. Connect multiple units of different sizes to create the table dividers that match your unique size requirements. This level of flexibility makes the Modular Table Divider System perfect for cafeterias, schools, libraries, or anywhere large tables need to be partitioned. We are not accepting returns at this time.
Contact us for custom sizes or custom designs. We custom manufacture in the United States with quick turn-around time for small and large quantities. Note
- Combine with separate Add-On Partition Kit for more divider options (see instructions for details)
- Height: 23.5" tall
- Width / Length Options as assembled:
- 29.3" wide by 29.3" long (includes 4 quantity 23.5" by 14.5" panels)
- 35.3" wide by 35.3" long (includes 4 quantity 23.5" by 17.5" panels)
- 47.3" wide by 47.3" long (includes 4 quantity 23.5" by 23.5" panels)
- Made from durable, clear acrylic plastic, which allows for unobstructed visibility and face-to-face interaction
- Knock Down (KD) design ships and stores flat
- The freestanding tabletop design does not require permanent installation or additional hardware
- Easily assemble panels with included 4-way X-connector. No tools required
- Use included 180-degree H-connecter to join multiple divider units on larger tables
- Care: Clean using non-abrasive soft cloths, mild soap, and warm water. We recommend Novus Products to clean, protect, and repair acrylic
: Intended for commercial and industrial use.