Use this Clear Table Divider Shield Set to partition an 8 to 10-foot long cafeteria table into 6 isolated seating areas. The barrier set includes two 23.5"H x 29.5"W x 59.5"L units. Position the barrier units end to end on a 10-foot table, or overlap panels to fit 8 or 9-foot tables. Works with folding or fixed cafeteria tables. The transparency of the high-quality plastic table divider allows for great visibility and face-to-face interaction while maintaining physical separation. The divider shield ships flat and assembles in seconds by sliding the clear panels together. The freestanding barrier does not require any installation or modification to the table and can easily be repositioned wherever needed. Disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning and stores flat when not in use. Perfect for school cafeterias, break rooms, lunchrooms, libraries, and more.
We manufacture all our protective shields in our United States facility using high-quality materials. Contact us for barriers made from alternate materials such as clear polycarbonate plastic or for custom sizes or designs.
We are not accepting returns at this time.
- Dimensions: Includes two 23.5"H x 29.5"W x 59.5"L units used in conjunction for a 30" x 8ft to 10ft table
- Made from durable clear acrylic plastic - contact us for alternate materials such as clear polycarbonate
- Knock Down (KD) design ships and stores flat
- The freestanding tabletop design does not require permanent installation or additional hardware
- Easily slide panels together to assemble in seconds. No tools required.
- Care: Clean using non-abrasive soft cloths, mild soap, and warm water. We recommend Novus Products to clean, protect, and repair acrylic
Contact us for custom sizes or custom designs. We custom manufacture in the United States with quick turn-around time for small and large quantities.
Note: Intended for commercial and industrial use.